AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS
- 4 Egg
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup of Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Fill a small pot with water up to three quarters. Bring the water to a boil. Gently add the eggs in the water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are done remove them from the pot and add them to a bowl of cold water. Once they have cooled down peel the shell off.
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk from the whites.
- Combine all of the yolks in a food processor along with the avocado, mayonnaise, lime juice, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
- Fill the egg white halves with the creamy mixture.
- Store the deviled eggs in an air tight container in the fridge to avoid browning.
Calories: 195kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 7gFat: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!