Who said you can’t have pizza on the Keto diet?
Who said you can’t have pizza for breakfast on Keto?
Our Breakfast Keto Pizza Waffles will prove them wrong!
While regular pizza is high in carbs because of the pizza dough, this Keto Pizza Waffle recipe is a low carb pizza option with only 5 grams of carbohydrates and very keto-friendly with over 40 grams of fat.
The secret to this low carb keto pizza is the almond flour and Parmesan cheese pizza “crust” that replaces the high-carb pizza dough.
Prove them wrong with this tasty Keto Pizza Waffle recipe that will make you forget about ordering a pizza to go.
BREAKFAST KETO PIZZA WAFFLES
- 4 large Eggs
- 4 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder
- 1 tbsp. Bacon Grease
- (or Butter)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- (or spices of choice)
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- (we use Rao’s)
- 3 oz. Cheddar Cheese
- 14 slices Pepperoni(optional)
- Add all ingredients (except for tomato sauce and cheese) to a container.
- Use an immersion blender to blend everything together. About 30-45 seconds until the mixture thickens.
- Heat your waffle iron and add half of the mixture to the waffle iron.
- Let cook until there is little steam coming out of the waffle iron. Once done,
- remove from the iron and repeat with thesecond half of the mixture.
- Add tomato sauce (1/4 cup per waffle), and cheese (1.5 oz. per waffle) on the top of each waffle. Then, broil for3-5 minutes in the oven.
- Optionally add pepperoni to the top of these.
- Once the cheese is melted and starting to crisp on top, remove from the
- oven and serve.