CAULIFLOWER HASH BROWN
- 3 Cups Shredded Cauliflower
- 1 of Egg
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 of Eggs
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F/200C
- Shred the cauliflower with a cheese grater or use a food processor with a shredding attachment.
- Add the cauliflower, egg, cheddar cheese and garlic powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Line a square baking sheet with parchment paper and pat down the cauliflower mixture.
- Bake the has browns at 400F for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower hash browns are cooking prepare your eggs and bacon on the stove top with your desired method.