The Keto Beef Chili recipe removes the traditional beans from the recipe and adds bacon and the bacon fat to lower the carbohydrates and increase the fats to make this recipe more keto friendly.
- 8 oz of Ground Beef
- 2 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Stalk of Celery
- 2 Cups of Beef Bone Broth
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of Tomato Paste
- 1/4 tbsp of Yellow Onions
- 1/2 tbsp of Cumin
- 1 tbsp of Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tbsp of Oregano
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on medium heat until crispy and then set aside.
- Leave a thin layer of bacon fat in the pan and add the onions, celery, and bell pepper to the pan and cook until translucent.
- Add the ground beef to the vegetables and cook until completely browned.
- Add the chilli powder, cumin, and oregano Stir to combine and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Chop the bacon and toss it in the pan. Reduce the heat to low and add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in bone broth and then simmer uncovered for 20 minutes. Serve topped with shredded cheese. Enjoy!
Try out our other keto-friendly recipes!