- 4 oz of Chicken Breast
- 2 cups of Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp of Onions
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp of Garam Masala
- 1/2 Tbsp of Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Place a pan on medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Once the oil has melted add in the chopped onions, garlic and the spices and cook until the onions are translucent.
- Combine the coconut milk, tomato paste and the coconut flour together in a bowl, mix and add to the pan.
- Next slice the chicken in small cubes, add to the pan, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes,
- While the butter chicken is finishing up, shredded the cauliflower to create cauliflower rice.
- Place a second pan on medium heat with olive oil, the cauliflower rice and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook until the cauliflower resembles rice texture. Once the butter chicken is done combine both on a plate and enjoy.
Calories: 502kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 28gFat: 39g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!