Keto Coconut Crusted Cod is a nice twist using a light tasting fish like cod. You can use tilapia or other white flaky fish instead of the cod. The cod will cook quickly so be careful not to overcook or the recipe may come out a little dry.
The Keto Coconut Crusted Cod recipe is a perfect choice for those dinners where you prefer something a little lighter.
The broccoli side adds a nice balance to the meal with a different color, taste and texture.
COCONUT CRUSTED COD
- 4 oz of Cod Filet
- 1 tbsp of Shredded Coconut
- 1 tbsp of Almond Flour
- 2 cups of Broccoli Floret
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix the shredded coconut, almond flour and the sea salt.
- Coat the cod fillets with the egg and then gently place them in the coconut and almond flour. Cover the fillets the best you can, then place them on the baking sheet.
- Once all the fillets are all covered, bake them in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Chop the broccoli into florets and steam them.
- Once the broccoli is done toss them in a bowl with the butter, salt and pepper.
See our entire collection of keto-friendly recipes