CRACKERS & CHEESE
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 Tbsp of Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp of water
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, ground flaxseed, salt and water.
- Place the dough on parchment paper and cover with a second piece of parchment paper. Use a hand roller or your hands to roll out the dough.
- Cut the dough into 6 square and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the crackers turn golden brown.
- Enjoy with a thin slice of cheese.
Calories: 206kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 9gFat: 18g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!