GARLIC BUTTER SALMON & MASHED CAULIFLOWER
- 8 oz of Salmon Fillet
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 tbsp of Grass Fed Butter
- 1/2 tsp of Oregano
- 1/2 tsp of Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp of Thyme
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Place the salmon in a dish and coat with 1 tablespoon of melted butter, 2 cloves of garlic and the herbs.
- Wash and roughly chop the cauliflower head, then steam until the cauliflower is easily pierced with a fork.
- Place the salmon in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is ready, transfer it to a food processor with 2 tablespoons of butter, salt and pepper. Blend until it has a smooth consistency. Note that this could also be done with a potato masher.
- Once the salmon is done, serve immediately.
Calories: 479kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 37gFat: 26g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!