The Keto Mexican Cauliflower Rice with Ground Beef is a Mexican-style dinner dish that is sure to become a dinner favorite.
The keto version of this recipe drops the higher carb traditional rice and replaces it with the lower carb alternative of cauliflower that has been cooked and then chopped or riced. The riced cauliflower picks up the spicier flavors from the ground beef and spices.
MEXICAN CAULIFLOWER RICE
- 2 cups of Cauliflower Rice
- 250 g of Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Onions
- 1/2 can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once the oil has melted add the ground beef. Just before the ground beef is done add in the onions and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Next, add the diced tomatoes and the cauliflower rice and combine everything well. Cook for 5 more minutes to allow the cauliflower rice to soften.
- During the last 2 minutes add in the shredded cheese.
- Serve with fresh avocado on top.
Calories: 498kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 34gFat: 38g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!