MINI MEATLOAF & CAULIFLOWER MASH
- 4 oz of Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of Diced Green Pepper
- 1 tsp of Onion Powder
- 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- 1/2 tbsp of Coconut Oil
- 2 cups of Cauliflower Floret
- 1 tbsp of Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Start by chopping the green pepper into very small cubes.
- Combine the meat, egg, green pepper and spices into a bowl and mix well. Divide the meat mixture into a greased muffin tin. Bake in the oven for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile steam the cauliflower until soft and then add to a blender with butter, salt and pepper to create the cauliflower mash.
Calories: 468kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 34gFat: 32g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Try our other keto recipes!