Keto Conferences and Event Schedule
Keto is the big buzzword around all fitness circles right now. You’ve heard about it on Reddit, you’ve heard it being praised on Pinterest, and you’ve probably watched countless BuzzFeed videos detailing people’s Keto experience. But if you want to really get to know more about this fitness miracle – you should explore more than just Internet Forums.
If you’re looking to learn more about keto or low carb diets, or just want to come across other keto warriors in an educational environment – we got you covered.
Let’s break down upcoming 2019 and 2020 Keto And Low Carb Diet Events:
KetoCon 2019, Austin, Texas
June 28-30, 2019
KetoCon 2019 was the third annual gathering in Austin, Texas foley focused on the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. This year, KetoCon 2019 had a reported 3,000 attendees for the 3-day conference, smashing previous attendance records. KetoCon 2019 offered a series of main stage lectures as well as smaller break-out room lectures on ketogenic diet and health-related keto topics just as reversing diabetes with the ketogenic diet, cancer and metabolic health with the keto diet, how keto can improve your health beyond just weight loss, keto vs cancer and many more ketogenic-based health topics.
Speakers and topcis for KetoCon 2019 included:
- Dr. Ken Berry – “Reversing Type 2 Diabetes with Keto and Intermittent Fasting”
- Dr. Christy Kesslering – “Cancer and Metabolic Health”
- Dr. Anna Cabeca – “Keto, Women and Hormones”
- Dr. Nadir Ali – “Low Carbohydrate Diet in Patients with Coronary Artery Disease and Elevated LDL”
- Dr. Peter Ballerstedt – “Health without Guilt”
- Vanessa Spina – “Ketogenesis: Our Most Natural State”
- Cameron & Julie Smith – “Simplify Keto for Any Lifestyle”
- Logan Sneed – “Keto vs. Cancer”
- Craig Emmerich – “Beyond Weight Loss: How Keto Can Help Improve Your Health”
- Kathryn Ficarra – “Eating Ethically and Sustainably while in Ketosis”
- Mike Mutzel – “Exercise and Autophagy: Breakthroughs and Insights for Keto Dieters””
- Renee Jones – Emotional Overeating Expert
- Hanna Boethius – The Importance of Mindset: Living with Diabetes and Doing Keto for Life
- Renita Mairs – “Utilizing Keto in Bodybuilding”
- Thomas DeLauer – “How Ketosis is Different for Men and Women (Thyroid)”
- Vinnie Tortorich – “How Big Food is Controlling Science”
- Dr. Shawn Baker – “Nutrition, Exercise and Healthcare”
- Robert Sikes – “Structuring a Sustainable Cutting Protocol”
- Maria Emmerich – “Common Keto Weight loss mistakes”
- Jade Nelson – “Self-Care and Keto”
- Cavin Balaster “Metabolic Medicine”
- Dr. Paul Saladino – “Humans are the Ultimate Carnivores”
- Chris Irvin – “The Truth about Keto and Body Composition”
- Amber O’ Hearn – “Measures of Dietary Quality”
- Gillian Szollos – “Respecting Bio Individually when Choosing Your Low-Carb Path”
- Danny Vega – “Keto Muscle Building: Separating Truth from Fiction”
- Kristin Rowel – “How to Get Stronger, Leaner, Faster and Fitter on Keto”
- Rachel Gregory – “Don’t Overthink It: Why Analysis Paralysis is Killing’ Your Keto”
- Leslyn Keith – “Keto for Lymphatic Disorders”
- William Shewfelt – “Getting Ripped Without Tracking”
- William Marshall – “Managing Keto in a Busy Professional and International Lifestyle”
- John Perry – “From Self to Purpose”
- Ali Miller – “Keto and Functional Medicine”
- Katrina Harris – “Keto and Lipedema: My Keto Story”
- Shawn Wells – “My Personal Auto-Immune and Health Battles Related to Keto”
- Renee Jones – “Overcoming Emotional Overeating”
- Liz Williams – “Keto for Families”
As an attendee, I can say that KetoCon 2019 was a very well-run event and sets a high standard for other low-carb and keto events and conferences. The producer of KetoCon has announced that KetoCon 2020 will stay in Austin, Texas and will be in June 2020.
Source: Diet Doctor
Real Food Rocks 2019
Location: Brathay Hall, Ambleside, Cumbria, UK.
Duration: July 20, 2019.
Organizer: Dr Jen Unwin
Ticket Price: £10
The first-ever Real Food Rocks festival will be held this summer 2019. The event brings together live music, fun activities, cooking demos and workshops. The event is being organized by Dr Jen Unwin, a clinical psychologist who has worked in the NHS for more than 3 decade.
For More Information: Real Food Rocks 2019
Watch this video for more information
Location: New London, CT, USA.
Duration: June 28 – June 30, 2019.
Organizer: Carl Franklin
Ticket Price: $30 – $500
Spend a weekend with hundreds of other low-carbers in a coastal New England town! Within these 4 blocks, you will get to come across renowned speakers, network with other ketogenic warriors, take fat-adapted fitness classes, learn to cook your own keto dishes, and conclude it all with a pig roast where you don’t have to fret over a sugary sauce!
For More Information: Ketofest 2019
Miami Keto Mix n Mingle
Location: Miami, Fl
Duration: September 7th, 2019
Ticket Price: US$75.95
Attend Miami Keto Mix n Mingle and get to spend a memorable afternoon with a bustling Keto Community! The event features
- Food & Drinks
- Specialty Keto Speakers
- Vendors on site
- Raffle Prizes
- Amazing Swag Bags
- ….and much more!
For more information: Miami Keto Mingle
Low Carb USA 2019
Location: San Diego, California, USA.
Duration: July 25 – 28, 2019.
Organizer: Dr. Eenfeldt and Dr. Scher from Team Diet Doctor
Ticket Price: $99
Come and learn from a unique lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for Type 2 Diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, and numerous other chronic diseases. A range of topics like food addiction, mental health and cardiovascular disease will be covered including.
For More Information: Low Carb USA 2019
For Schedule: Click Here
Watch this video for more information
Great Canadian Keto Conference 2019
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Duration: August 17, 2019.
Organizer: Carly Neubert
Ticket Price: Free!
Attend GCKC 2019 and get to explore how you can eat and thrive on a low carb/Keto lifestyle. Learn from renowned guest speakers as they talk about the fascinating connection between diet, cognition and insulin resistance.
For More Information: Great Canadian Keto Conference 2019
Dr. Berg’s Keto Health Summit 2019
Location: Washington, D.C, USA.
Duration: August 31 – September 1, 2019.
Organizer: Dr. Eric Berg
Ticket Price: $164
This event will be over the top with exciting and advanced content on Intermittent Fasting and Ketosis. It will be hosted by the top experts who will share deep insights on the science behind keto. You will leave this summit ready to bust through any barrier in your keto journey!
For More Information: Dr. Berg’s Keto Health Summit 2019
Keto 101 cruise 2019
Location: From Miami, Florida, USA.
Duration: September 28, 2019.
Organizer: Debbie Gibbs
Ticket Price: $175
This is just for fun Alaska Cruise (NOT a Keto cruise with speakers/seminars) sailing out of Miami with a Western Caribbean itinerary. It will pass through Cozumel Mexico, Puerto Costa Maya Mexico and Roatan Honduras.
For More Information: Keto 101 cruise 2019
Low Carb Real Food Show
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada.
Duration: November 3, 2019.
Organizer: Andrea Lombardi
Ticket Price: CA $29.9
This is a one day event in Vaughan, Ontario, that will bring together the very best quality ingredients, tools, foods and beverages to support the real food, low carb and fasting Movements.
For More Information: Low Carb Real Food Show