Sometimes on a keto diet, you just need more fat (try saying that to anyone on a low-fat diet!) and sometimes you’ll also get a craving for something sweet. Rather than cheating on your low-carb diet, try these Neapolitan Keto Fat Bombs that are very low-carb as well.
NEAPOLITAN FAT BOMBS
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Erythritol
- 25 drops Liquid Stevia
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 medium Strawberries
- In a bowl, combine butter, coconut oil, sour cream, cream cheese, erythritol, and liquid stevia.
- Using an immersionblender, blend together the ingredients into a smooth mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 3 different bowls. Add cocoa powder to one bowl, strawberries to another bowl, and vanilla to the last bowl.
- Mix together all of the ingredients again using an immersion blender. Sep-arate the chocolate mixture into a container with a spout.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fat bomb mold. Place in freezer for 30 minutes, then repeat with the vanilla mixture.
- Freeze vanilla mixture for 30 minutes, then repeat process with strawberry mixture. Freeze again for at least 1 hour.
- Once they’re completely frozen, remove from the fat bomb molds.