Eating pancakes on the ketogenic diet?
Most people will tell you that pancakes are too high in carbohydrates to eat while on the keto diet. These Peanut Butter Keto Pancakes are a enjoyable breakfast replacement.
PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES
- 4 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 4 Tbsp. Golden Flaxseed
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Butter(Grease the Pan)
- Mix together 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter, 2 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (recipe here), and 2large eggs.
- Once the peanut butter is starting to break up, add the 4 Tbsp. Heavy Cream.
- Mix once more and then add the 4 Tbsp. Golden Flaxseed and 1/2 tsp. 4. Baking Powder. Mix everything together well until a pancake batter has for-med.
- Grease a pan with a little bit of butter under medium-low heat. Once the pan is hot, you can add your pancake batter to form whichever size pancakes you’d like. You can get an awesome ring mold to help with cooking (trust me it works wonders).
- Cook the pancakes until the sides are starting to harden up and the top is bubbling. Remove your ring mold from the pancake and it should stand by itself. Once it is like this, use a spatula to flip the pancake over. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- 6. Set aside pancakes and cook more as needed. Top with butter and maple syrup if you’d like!